UNDERSTANDING HUMAN BIOMECHANICS
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Excessive rotation of the tibia and femur, stressing the knee and twisting the pelvis and spine.
- Tilting of the pelvis which places tension on muscles and connective tissues, eventually resulting in chronic back problems.
- High levels of heel-strike shock from breakdown of the body’s natural shock absorbers. The shock wave then transmits up the kinetic chain, resulting in painful symptoms up to the head, slowed recovery of leg and spine injuries, and aggravation of other conditions.
HOW FOOT LEVELERS ORTHOTIC STABILIZERS WORK
The foot is formed by three distinct arches, which create an architectural vault. The result of supporting these three arches is improved stability and postural integrity. Flexible Stabilizers encourage optimal muscle and nerve function by guiding the feet through a more normal pattern with each step taken. Wearing Stabilizers is similar to placing a shim beneath the leg of a wobbly table: it adds support to eliminate unwanted motion in the entire structure.
BENEFITS OF USING FOOT LEVELER STABILIZERS
- Properly fitted Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers support the foot to control excessive pronation and supination, preventing unwanted stress on the body.
- Limiting functional hypermobility helps chiropractic adjustments hold longer and increases the effectiveness of care.
- Improved shock absorption reduces repetitive stress on joints and muscles, permitting smoother function and decreasing arthritic symptoms.
- Use of Stabilizers represents a long-term, yet cost-effective intervention for many types of functional and structural problems.
ABOUT FOOT LEVELERS’ SPINAL PELVIC STABILIZERS
Foot Levelers, Inc. has been a leading supplier of footwear accessories for over 50 years; they create custom-made, flexible Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers to match each patient’s special needs. Using weight bearing impression images of the feet in the position of function (either from a foam casting kit or on our digital scanner), along with instructions from the healthcare professional, skilled laboratory technicians create unique Stabilizers designed to correct and support areas of weakness. The combination of flexible, yet supportive and durable construction materials ensure that the Stabilizers will both guide the feet when walking and provide support during long periods of standing.
Unlike other stabilizing technologies which use rigid materials to force the feet into a theoretical ideal position, which may result in muscle atrophy and abnormal nerve proprioception, Foot Levelers’ Stabilizers allow controlled, supported movement for the dynamic human body.
Ask us about how Foot Levelers Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers can help you. You can also visit our testimonial page to see how many of our patients have benefitted from using Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers.